[BRLTTY] script b2cf

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Dec 9 21:28:53 EST 2014

[quoted lines by Didier Spaier on 2014/12/10 at 00:25 +0100]

>What worries me is that the only change with the default
>/etc/brltty.conf in the target system is these two lines:
>
># Updated by brltty-bp2cf on 2014-12-07 at 16:51:45 UTC (UTC+0000).
># Boot Parameter: pm,usb:,fr_FR
>
>Shouldn't  the corresponding lines of brltty.conf be uncommented?

Thanks. You're quite correct. That script hadn't been updated to accommodate
the newer format of the configuration file. The newer format allows tabs as
well as blanks, and also allows more than one commented out line for each
directive.

Please update to the latest development code and get the new bp2cf script from
there. It ensures that all existing lines for the relevant directives are
commented out, and appends the new ones at the bottom.

>Also, how can I know the parameters actually used by the brltty daemon
>when it starts on the target system?

If you log with at least -linfo you should see a summary of what it's using.