[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and Jaws

Yves BOUILLON yves.bouillon at tvcablenet.be
Fri Dec 19 14:57:51 EST 2014

                                    Hello,

With diabetes for 52 year, now 63, Living in Belgium, blind for 35 year now as desease produced by diabetes, I use Jaws for a long time and own a ABT 340 braille display that is now 19 year old.

It works fine on Win XP, 7 and 8 32 bit but on Win 7 64, just NVDA supports the ABT with the BRLTTY driver.

I read in the BRLTTY Jaws can be used with old Braille display with BRLTTY but I surely not able enough to modify the requested parameters such as modifying the window title to set up that by BRLTTY requested.  I have to enter "export." but understand just nothing where I have to do that task. Please could you help me and light a lot my old brain. it's probably in a Jaws configuration file or something like that.

In fact, I ask your help not just for me (I also own a Focus 40 that works with Win 7 64" but a friend of mine own a ABT Satellite and Win 8 64 and his system is working strangely with no dumkey working nor routin nor jaws-cursor although an USB adaptator sold by the vendor should normaly make its Braille display complient.

My question has perhaps been answered in the list and sorry if I reintroduce it i'm new on the list

Already a Big thanks for your kind attention and wish all of you lot of success.

Oh one thing more, Excuse my mishandeling of English Language.