[BRLTTY] Let's improve documentation for the non blind

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Sun Dec 28 20:42:09 EST 2014

The brltty website works perfectly for me, since you don't do anything weird
with tables or divs everything is excellent.  This site: http://www.
brailleauthority.org/sizespacingofbraille/index.html however does not work
well.  When I resize, the text is "held outwards" by the image above it,
meaning that there will be horizontal scrolling.  If I turn off formatting
in Firefox it works.  I agree that this is to a large extent a browser
issue, for example, Opera mobile does an excellent job of avoiding
horizontal scrolling.

Tim