[BRLTTY] We could change the banner

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Dec 30 15:50:21 EST 2014

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2014/12/30 at 14:16 -0500]

>Calling the wheels or rockers nav keys definitely does not serve the
>PAC Mate display. On that display the nav keys are a row of buttons
>above the cursor routing buttons, one for each cell. That's why on my
>40 cell display the GDF keys are navrow16 and navrow25.

We already do know if it's a PAC Mate or a Focus, so is the suggested wording
okay if it only appears at the top of a Focus key binding listing?

For the PAC Mate, I think we should add a set of notes, too, which describe
which key does what in the nav row.