[BRLTTY] error with brltty-libusb-1.0.inf

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:03:48 EDT 2014

I noticed this previous  versions (4.5.x) too giving this error when I was
trying to install libSUB-win32 driver.  As a resolution I did the
following:

Connect the device.  Using Device Manager go the device plug.  Right click
and choose Update Driver ->Browse My computer for driver software  -> Let
me pick from list of device drivers on my computer ->HaveDisk->Browse   and
select the .inf file.

thanks,siju samuel