[BRLTTY] brltty 5.0 and 5.1 windows builds

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:59:04 EDT 2014

I tried to download brltty-win-5.1-1.zip run the brltty.exe against freedom
scientific Focus 14 which has usb.  I have been using this device with
brltty.4.5 and the libUSB-Win32 driver is installed already.  Now I did not
run btltty.inf.    I am attaching the log file

.\bin\brltty -b fs -xno -p none -A auth=none  -l debug  -n -e
--no-release-device > debug.log 2>&1