[BRLTTY] BRLTTY with keytable enabled sometimes locks keys

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jul 25 15:48:21 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2014/07/25 at 18:29 +0200]

>I have forgotten to mention that on the first time I tried to activate an
>item, the item was spoken, but nothing changed on the display and the menu
>didn't open. I just had a look at BRLTTY 5.0, there everything works as
>expected. Can I provide more debugging information, e.g. how the same scenario
>with 5.0 would look in the logs?

The odd thing is that the menu code hasn'tg really changed. For me to see
what's on your braille display, you'll need to add a couple more log
categories. Please log with -ldebug,brlkeys,inpkts,outpkts,update. Also, as
best as you can, please give a detailed list of which keys you press, and how
the display changes each time you press a key.