[BRLTTY] Running JAWS along with brlapi - brltty-usb Connection

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:39:11 EDT 2014

Hi,
I  have a clarification on how JAWS can work along with Brltty (Brlapi). I
have referred "http://mielke.cc/brltty/doc/Windows.txt"

Currently my application uses brlapi to perform read and write from the
 USB device, with brltty running in the back ground.  To use usb,  the
device driver needs to be configured to  use "LibUSB-Win32 Devices'. This
needs to be done manually at the device manger by using 'Update Device
driver option.

Now if  I want to change to use  JAWS for other applications, needs to
manually select the  freedom scientific device driver at the Device manager
window.

While JAWS is running, if I want to  switch  to using brlapi in the new
application, how  it is possible.    I can make the JAWS sleep  when the
 new application is in focus.  But  how the USB driver changes can be done.
Any input is helpful.

Thanks,
siju Samuel