[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and NVDA / windows question

Rylan Vroom dj.sonr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 04:13:41 EDT 2014

Hey Dave and Lee, unfortunately I'm not a software person. :( So
modding it myself is out of the question. Am I correct then in
understanding that BRLTTY acts strictly as an intermediary in this
case? The key bindings in BRLTTY will not work precisely because it
strictly passes NVDA traffic through?