[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:34:28 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am  trying to get brlapi.pyd  [pthon] by compiling from the source code.
I am trying to see how NVDA works well  along with an 'inhouse application'
which uses BRLTTY.

I am getting Cython not found in configure.  I have installed Cython and
made sure it can be 'imported' as per described in the following site
http://pi2pi2.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-install-and-compile-cython-in_23.html

./configure --with-braille-driver=fs,-all --with-screen-driver=-all
--with-speech-driver=-all --enable-relocatable-install

config.log
-------------
configure:8022: checking for python
configure:8040: found /c/Python27/python
configure:8052: result: /c/Python27/python
configure:8162: checking for cython
configure:8195: result: no
configure:8205: WARNING: Cython compiler not found
configure:8229: WARNING: Python BrlAPI bindings not included
configure:8325: WARNING: Tcl configuration script not found: tclConfig.sh
configure:8413: WARNING: Tcl packages directory not found

Can you please suggest anything else I can check?

thanks,
Siju Samuel