[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:18:42 EDT 2014

The log I attached in the previous mail this is the last line
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/brlttyjunwin/brltty/Programs'
make: *** [install] Error 2

The installation directories are created.  But I am NOT seeing any
 brlapi.pyd  file in bin or in lib although following files are there. How
to get brlapi.pyd?

/brlttyjun/lib
brlapi.def  libbrlapi-0.6.0.dll.a  libbrlapi.a  libbrlapi.dll.a

/brlttyjun/bin
brlapi-0.6.dll  brltty-ctb.exe  brltty-trtxt.exe  brltty.exe
brltty-config   brltty-install  brltty-ttb.exe

In NVDA installation directory I see
brlapi.pyd
brlapi-0.5.dll
both files I was planning replace.