[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:01:50 EDT 2014

I have the script getrevid   under brltty.  (in Both dev5.2 and 5.1). it is
working in 5.1 not in 5.2dev

in addion

 find ./ -iname getrevid
./getrevid

grep getrevid * -i -r
Programs/Makefile:$(REVISION_HEADER): $(SRC_TOP)getrevid
Programs/Makefile:      -$(SRC_TOP)getrevid -q -o $@ $(SRC_TOP)
Programs/Makefile.in:$(REVISION_HEADER): $(SRC_TOP)getrevid
Programs/Makefile.in:   -$(SRC_TOP)getrevid -q -o $@ $(SRC_TOP)