[BRLTTY] brltty5.1 in windows write Error to Focus 14

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 17:43:53 EDT 2014

Hi,

I used brltty5.1 source file and  configured, compiled [in Mingw32] and ran
again freedom focus 14 in Windows 7. I am getting the following error. Log
file is attached .

.\bin\brltty -b fs -xno -p none -A auth=none  -l debug  -n -e
--no-release-device > debug.log 2>&1

part of LOG
brltty.exe: NoSpeech Speech Driver:
brltty.exe: USB endpoint write error 116: Unknown error.
brltty.exe: braille driver initialization failed: fs -> usb:
brltty.exe: braille driver not found

As a note I had it working with brltty4.5. Now, I compiled brltty5.1 and
ran brltty.exe.  Note that I did not make any changes to driver settings.

Thanks,
Siju Samuel