[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jun 13 11:23:55 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Siju Samuel on 2014/06/13 at 09:42 -0500]

>the above output I #warning WARNING - The w32api.h header file is
deprecated and will be removed.copies using  mouse. So I guess missed a column.
here
>is the similar content.

Okay. This output gives the proper symbol names so I guess that was it.

How new or old is your MinGW installation?

Do you know if any local changes have been made to its C header files?

I'm asking because (at least) your MinGW seems to be violating the
documentation. The documentation for the flockfile() and funlockfile()
functions says that they exist if _POSIX_THREAD_SAFE_FUNCTIONS is defined, and
our code is donig this test.

In any event, I've made a change to try to get past this problem for now so
please update and try again.