[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jun 17 19:32:34 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Siju Samuel on 2014/06/17 at 14:22 -0500]

>with the latest and with patch  getting the following error
>async_io.o: In function `cancelWindowsTransferOperation':
>c:\brlttyjunwindev11\brltty\Programs/./async_io.c:350: undefined reference to `CancelIoEx'

Thanks. This is really the same problem. There are three places which have the
same problem. I'd just modified one of them as a test.

MinGW itroduced a new way to do conditional compiling based on which is the
earliest release of Windows one wants to build for which isn't backward
compatible. I'm hoping that the latest code will build for you. Please remove
the patch, update, and retry.