[BRLTTY] Compiling in windows : Cython Not Found

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 18 16:03:53 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Siju Samuel on 2014/06/18 at 13:43 -0500]

>While running it gives  error (write error and  not getting proper number
>of column etc ).   Here is the log.

It'd help if you could give the details. Unfortunately, "etc" doesn't help me
understand the problem. The more detail the better.

Perhaps you could log a few more details, too. For example, could you log with:

   -ldebug,usb,inpkts,outpkts

>brltty.exe: USB endpoint write error 116: Unknown error.

It's not really an unknown error. It's just that libusb doesn't seem to know
what the problem is. Our code has a libusb-specific definition for error code
116 which says that it's a timeout, so I'm suspecting that that's what it is.
Maybe we have a timeout that's too short for running on Windows. Logging with
the above categories should help us figure this out.