[BRLTTY] Documentation of BrlAPI

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sat Mar 1 08:09:53 EST 2014

Hello,

In the BRLTTY release there are man pages for the BrlAPI reference. According to
the Debian error spotting utility Lintian, there are some mistakes in the
formatting of the man pages (e.g. incorrect what-is section, etc.). I could
easily fix those, but it looks to me if the files were auto-generated. Then it
would make more sense to fix it in the conversion itself. Can anybody point me
there to the appropriate program / where I could start?

BTW, in Programs/brlapi_server.c Lintian found a mistake: ressource instead of
resource. Could you please fix that?

Many thanks
Sebastian
--