[BRLTTY] possible problem or bug with 5.0

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Mar 4 19:33:12 EST 2014

Hi.  I have a strange problem -- I am not sure when this started, but
definitely in the 5.0 series.  There used to be a  symbol by which I
could get all 8 dots -- my speech recognized it as section, but now the
character is translated to s instead.  Is there anything I can do --
change the table or something to make this work again -- its very handy
for testing.

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?