[BRLTTY] possible problem or bug with 5.0

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Mar 5 20:50:15 EST 2014

[quoted lines by covici at ccs.covici.com on 2014/03/05 at 18:11 -0500]

>But what I am trying to say, my screen font has not changed, and in 4.5
>I got all 8 dots up when typing that character -- I was typing all 8
>dots on the keyboard, but now when I tyhpe all 8 dots, I am getting a
>very different character which comes out as a question mark.

Are you able to find out what character is on the screen? I'd like to know for
sure if it's the right one or if it's undefined within the font. The code in
brltty for handling an unknown character is the same in both releases. I also
don't recall getting all eight dots for an undefined character. In addition,
the section sign has always been dots 357 within the en-nabcc text table.