[BRLTTY] focus display hangs with brltty 5.0

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Mar 6 15:15:01 EST 2014

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2014/03/06 at 19:28 +0100]

>For this I have built BRLTTY from git and attach a short log file (-l 7), the
>error occurred a few seconds after the start.

Thank you for building the latest development code in order to test with it.
That let's us know that it's a current problem, and it'll also make testing
fixes a lot easier.

Am I correct that your problem is that the display stops being updated, for no
apparent reason, at some point, but that the keys continue to work, and that,
when the display updating has stopped, the next key press resolves the problem?

Assuming my recollection of the problem is correct: Does the problem ever
reoccur after it's been resolved by a key press the first time?

I'd like to see more information in the log. Rather than just -l7 (which really
means -ldebug), could you please add a few log categories to it, and then
recreate a new log? Please use: -ldebug,usb,inpkts,outpkts,ingio