[BRLTTY] focus display hangs with brltty 5.0

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Mar 6 23:00:17 EST 2014

I think I need a little more information. Could you please type something
predictable, like the alphabet, and let me know which character is the first
one for which the display doesn't update? Perhaps you could keep going until
the problem has occurred, maybe, three times. Each time, let me know which
character is the first one that doesn't get updated, and then which one is the
first one which does get updated. Also,, this time, you only need to log with:

   -ldebug,inpkts,outpkts