[BRLTTY] Driver for Hedo Mobiline USB display

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Thu Mar 20 10:44:42 EDT 2014

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke schrieb am 20.03.2014, 10:23 -0400:
>[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2014/03/20 at 15:13 +0100]
>>is the Hedo Mobiline USB display supported by BRLTTY?
>No, unless it's also known by some other name.
No, it isn't.

>>I am about to get such a display and I therefore wanted to check for the current
>>status.
>
>Do you have any contact information so that we could ask for a description of
>its protocol?
I have contacted the company directly. The technical support asked for a contact
address so I gave your e-mail address to them. I hope you are fine with that. I
hope they can send you either a specification (hopefully in English) or if that
fails their NVDA driver source.

Thank you
Sebastian
--