[BRLTTY] Braille input, deleting text with Handy Tech Active Braille

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Mar 27 10:12:27 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2014/03/27 at 12:26 +0100]

>As mentioned previously (look below),

I'm sorry. I do recall, now, having read your original post on this topic, but
I must've forgotten about it.

>I cannot use the backspace function on BRLTTY for Android with an Handy Tech
>Active Braille. Is it correct to press SpaceLeft-dot7 when in input mode?

I just checked the key table for an Active Braille 40. It turns out that the
backspace function isn't bound to any key combination, so I guess that's the
real problem.

Space+Dot7 is indeed in our chords key subtable, but it seems that the Active
Braille 40 key table doesn't include the chords subtable.