[BRLTTY] brltty speech

Henk Abma henk.abma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 06:19:47 EDT 2014

Hello Dave,

as far as I know, firefox makes no use of the Android web view
component, so chromevox is not enabled when firefox browses a web page.
Firefox works very well with talkback and reasonably well with
brailleback. If I remember correctly, Firefox handles it's own
accessibility, only using brailleback/talkback as a system to send
messages to the user.

With kind regards,

Henk.