[BRLTTY] braille-enabled centos installer disks

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu May 8 11:36:19 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Rob Hudson on 2014/05/07 at 21:57 -0500]

>Does one of these exist somewhere, or would I be better off creating an automatic install?

I used to make braillified installers for RedHat systems, but stopped doing it
back around the Fedora 12 timeframe (I'm not sure what CentOS release that'd
approximate) since, by then, their text mode install support had degraded to an
extremely simplistic level.