[BRLTTY] Blinking cursor yes setting doesn't appliing right under BRLTTY 5.0?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Sun Nov 2 01:58:02 EST 2014

Hi Dave,

I looked now with 5.2dev rev BRLTTY-5.1-794-g565e9b1b  version the
blinking cursor feature.
Unfortunately the text cursor working right this feature, but the
graphic session is not.
I maked an Ubuntu 14.04 version compatible package from following git
repository, possible this is the problem:
git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-a11y/brltty.git

Reproducation steps:
1. Goto BRLTTY preferences, and in text indicators section enable the
cursor blinking feature.
2. Save the preferences.
3. Switch the text console for example with CTRL+ALT+F1 key combination.
In console the cursor is blinking right, Brltty producing the expected
result..
4. Switch back graphic console with CTRL+ALT+F7 keystroke, and launch
Orca. If you highlighting any object (type in terminal or a text field),
the cursor is not blinking. This step BRLTTY not producing the expected
result if the blinking cursor feature is enabled.

Attila