[BRLTTY] BRLTTY-5.2 has been released.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Nov 6 22:50:14 EST 2014

[quoted lines by covici at ccs.covici.com on 2014/11/06 at 15:15 -0500]

>What is passps2

It's a command that some driver may need. It supports what are known as set 3
(or PS2) keyboard scan codes.

>how do you do your own commands?

I'm assuming you mean "custom commands". Custom commands are defined in a set
of files which, although they provide the infrastructure for command
implementation, will never implement a core brltty command. Anyone who has his
own set of commands can safely maintain a patch that updates these files. Of
course, if anyone comes up with a good command then we'd like to migrate it
into the core code.