[BRLTTY] Use BRLTTY under Windows 7 with Virtual Braille device

D&J Renaldo renaldo at club-internet.fr
Thu Nov 27 09:35:23 EST 2014

Thanks to Samuel for his answer.
So, I have loaded NVDA and linked it to BRLTTY as defined in relevant
documentation.
Even if NVDA is working fine for the speech function and has well taken into
account BRLTTY connection, there is still no virtual Braille device screen.
Let me know if I need to initiate some more parameters to make xw working.
Denis