[BRLTTY] Cursor tracking in alpine.

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Sun Nov 30 15:15:11 EST 2014

Please forgive me if this is too obvious since you have used Alpine before, but did you check to make sure cursor tracking was turned on in the Alpine configuration?

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: