[BRLTTY] Search for command feature.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Oct 3 11:15:32 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2014/10/03 at 17:07 +0200]

>Using the braille input keyboard on my handytech.

Yeds, using the braille keyboard could work. It's just that the feature
wouldn't work for those with braille devices that don't have a braille
keyboarde.

>But when i think of it i guess it would be dificult.

Perhaps, but that shouldn't matter.

>Sorry for a dum request.

You're not allowed to say that. No suggestion is dumb. In fact, it's actually a
very good suggestion. I shall be thinking about it.