[BRLTTY] how to get bluetooth to work for humanware brailliaant bi40

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Oct 11 15:10:18 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by covici at ccs.covici.com on 2014/10/11 at 15:02 -0400]

>I wonder if the device is on some kind of different channel or something
>that my USB Bluetooth dongle is not seeing?

I doubt it. I forget the details of that device at the moment, but it could be
that it's only visible for a short period of time after you turn it on. If it
needs to be made visible then either there'll be an entry in its menu for that
or there'll be a button somewhere on it that you'll need to momentarily press.
If you have a manual for it, it should tell you what you need to do on the
device itself in order to make it visible.