[BRLTTY] Delay problem with latest code

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sat Oct 11 15:11:33 EDT 2014

I checked out a revision from Jun 30th - I just selected a point
soemwhat randomly. With this revisin, I never get the problem where
nothing happens when I press a braille display key. There is some slow
reactions when navigating, however. Anyway, this revision I can use
with my Braille Star.

I don't know if this helps when it comes to finding the problem. I
should be able to do more testing if necessary.

Lars