[BRLTTY] Toggling Braille Keyboard

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Fri Oct 31 15:24:35 EDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 02:59:55PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by S. Massy on 2014/10/31 at 14:53 -0400]
>
> >BRLTTY does not appear to offer a menu or key binding option for quickly
> >disabling braille input. Could this be considered for a future release?
> >Such option would come in handy when using a QWERTY keyboard along with
> >a display sporting a braille keyboard like the Brailliant BI.
Yes, although I guess there could be the option of emmiting a tone or
some sort of alert when a key is pressed. The idea here is to avoid
accidentally inserting characters via the braille keyboard whilst using
a QWERTY keyboard. For the time being, I have simply unmapped the
braille keyboard (commented out the relevant bindings) but there ought
to be a more elegant solution, keyguard style.

Cheers,
S.M.
--
Sebastien Massy