[BRLTTY] Alert tunes.

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Mon Sep 1 17:15:34 EDT 2014

Hi Dave,

I like this idea to individualize tunes. For instance, while I need
tunes when I press routine cursors, I do not when I make the braille
window scroll, or when I use tracking cursor, or so on. So, yes, I think
it's a good idea.

We could gather tunes in categories, such as: window movement, cursor,
status tunes.

What do you think of this?

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou at accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu