[BRLTTY] errors compiling on Mac from latest git

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Sat Sep 13 12:37:01 EDT 2014

Using the git repository, I am now getting errors on both my Mavericks and Yosemite machines. I did make some changes to my ~/.bash_profile when I was working on my prompts for screen so it's possible this is something I did but if so I haven't found it. My "make" file is attached. I am starting this as a separate thread because I think my errors are different from the ones somebody else posted.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: