[BRLTTY] sucessfully compile brltty on latest osx

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Sat Sep 13 16:23:24 EDT 2014

On Sep 13, 2014, at 3:09 PM, Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> wrote:

> since you're able to build, I'm assuming that you do have /usr/lib/dylib1.o. Is
> it possible that this file is part of an optional package which he may not
> have?

I don't think so. Things in /opt with macports would be optional but not things in /usr/lib. It is possible that there would be other things added in /usr/lib but I think these files would be there by default. I'm assuming he posted his make output but haven't gotten there yet. Will look at it when I find it just in case it's something I've seen before.

I have both dylib1.10.5.o (I do mean the letter not the digit) and dylib1.o on both systems and since I am running a beta on one computer I wouldn't have added as much to it though I do have Macports installed.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: