[BRLTTY] sucessfully compile brltty on latest osx

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Sat Sep 13 17:15:13 EDT 2014

If Xcode is not downloaded and installed, go to the app store on your Mac and get it; it's free.

Then, once Xcode is installed, in terminal run:

xcode-select  --install

It isn't necessary to do this as root or with sudo.
The way to install xcode and make sure the command-line tools are installed differs from version to version but this is how it is done in Mac OS 10.9 and later.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: