[BRLTTY] errors compiling on Mac from latest git

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Sun Sep 14 16:16:41 EDT 2014

I really am planning to do an updated README for this as soon as I can. I have started several times and been interrupted by other things. But if somebody else who knows this process well wants to do it and beats me to it, that would be great too!

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: