[BRLTTY] esys does not start0

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Sep 17 11:52:53 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Raoul on 2014/09/17 at 16:28 +0200]

>i  join the log  of  bratty 4.5 running on Debian with esys 40 Eurobraille
>which run like a  gentleman.

Thanks. I have a question for how you're running 5.2 on Debian:

Am I correct that, even on Debian, you're using libusb? This is what your 5.2
log seems to be indicating. Would you be able to retest with our native Linux
USB support? I'm assuming that you're configuring with something like
--with-usb-package=libusb. If so, just reconfigure without this option.