[BRLTTY] commile error on Debian

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Sep 18 09:24:52 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Raoul on 2014/09/18 at 15:03 +0200]

>> My /usr/include/pthread.h is in version 2.16 of the glibc headers
>> package. Which release of this package (I'm not sure what Debian calls it) is
>> on your system?
>>
>Version 2.11.3

Okay. It seems that they were added in 2.12. Would upgrading your system be
something you'd consider doing? Other alternatives, on our end, would be:

I've started looking for a way for us to know which version of the glibc
headers have been installed, but, at least so far, without success.

If your preference is to not update your system then I can describe how to
deactivate the problematic code.