[BRLTTY] need help building on mac os 10.9

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Sep 20 16:23:24 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Chris Moore on 2014/09/20 at 14:35 -0400]

>I’m trying to build on a 64-bit mac running mavericks.  I did the following
>
>git pull
>
>./configure —prefix=/opt/local

It's better to use our wrapper for configure on Mac OS X, which is called
cfg-darwin. You can still give it any options that you'd normally give to
configure. It's just that our cfg-darwin script adds a few options.

>make
>
>The make stopped on the xbrlapi compile.

Please post the error(s). Attaching it to a message to this list is best.