[BRLTTY] Pneumatic braille based on balls in a tube

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Fri Apr 24 07:24:48 EDT 2015

I cannot easilly answer those questions on the pneumatic braille. I am not
even going to make any promisses about it ever existing. I haven't really
started designing it yet. There would be no possibility of variations of dot
height. If I ever create the device, software would have to catch up with
me. Currently, there aren't any screen readers with image support. I just
wanted to make sure that a technical description was available so that it
couldn't be patented.