[BRLTTY] Help Request

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 11 13:32:24 EST 2015

There are two peice of code that must be present:

- The driver, is the code that runs on Android and tells BRLTTY how to
communicate with the device.
- The firmware, is the "sketch" code that goes into your arduino and tells
the device how to behave.

If you use the arduino, you will have to compile BRLTTY with a driver that
is capable of serial USB interface with the arduino. You can use my driver
if you like.

Timothy