[BRLTTY] Getting to know BRLTTY

Cearbhal O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie
Thu Feb 12 04:40:35 EST 2015

Dave,

Good morning! You gave me great assistance yesterday and we got some basic
stuff out of the way as a result! Thanks.

You mentioned that BRLTTY should work directly when I'm in a text window.
What do you mean by a text window? Would that be a cmd console window  or a
text editor like Notepad?

I have tried it in notepad but I get no result. This might mean that I have
to do something with the input and output parameters of BRLTTY. How can I do
that? Where should I look?

I notice that the active session of BRLTTY in windows is coming from a
sub-directory called "ETC". What does "ETC" mean?

You suggested that someone else might be able to help out, with my
windows-based questions. I have not seen any other traffic apart from
messages between the two of us! Are there any others on this list? It would
be great to hear from them if they can offer any advice.

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.