[BRLTTY] Problem with Brltty 5.2 and latex-access

Alastair Irving alastair.j.irving at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:31:41 EST 2015

Hi

I tried updating to Brltty 5.2 from 5.1, but there seems to be a problem
with the interface to the latex-access executable table. Specifically,
Brltty works fine until I try and switch to contracted braille using
latex-access at which point the Brltty process immediately dies.  I've
tried setting the debug level to the highest but there are no error
messages given before the crash.

I was wondering if the developers have any idea which change between 5.1
and 5.2 might be causing the problem?  I started trying to debug it
myself but I'm not really sufficiently familiar with the code to no
where the issue might be.

A solution, or any help towards a solution, will be much apreciated.

Alastair