[BRLTTY] Problem with Brltty 5.2 and latex-access

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Feb 27 12:11:16 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Alastair Irving on 2015/02/27 at 11:59 -0500]

>I managed to get a core file loaded into GDB so I can give you some more
>information.  Execution eventually ends up in getContractionTableCharacter
>which tries to call getContractionTableHeader which fails because its an
>external table.

Is latex-access.ctb executable on your system?

>Some of the traceback is below, do you have any ideas?

Is it possible for you to put your brltty executable and the core file
somewhere where I can download them?

If your brltty executable has been stripped, could you please recreate the
crash with an unstripped executable, and, of course, that's the executable I'd
like to be using.