[BRLTTY] Technibraille Alizé

Pierre Lorenzon devel at pollock-nageoire.net
Wed Jul 1 23:48:00 EDT 2015

From: Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc>
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] Technibraille Alizé
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 11:26:21 -0400

> [quoted lines by Pierre Lorenzon on 2015/07/01 at 06:46 +0200]
>
>>  In fact we already discuss about this device a few years ago
>>  when I got it in my office.
>
> Okay. I'm sorry, I don't remember.
>
>>> Are you able to test your TechniBraille with the latest brltty? We'd sure
>>> appreciate it if you could.
>>
>>  Hum difficult for the moment. But we maybe can see with
>>  Raphaël if we may make some tests with mine and his device
>>  etc. I suspect that we do not live so far away from each
>>  other.
>
> Might you be able to build the latest brltty from its repository? Or, maybe,
> Mihgt you have access to a nnewer system from a distribution which offers a
> newer release of brltty?

  Well in fact the problem is not really brltty. I installed
  uptodate brltty version on other computors. On the one in my
  office the problme is the system that is completely obsolete
  and does not allow to install a modern brltty version.

  Anyway I'll try to upgrade this system and then upgrade
  brltty.

  PIerre