[BRLTTY] Brltty not actived focus14 on android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jul 2 11:45:02 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Carles Borrell i Castells on 2015/07/02 at 17:38 +0200]

>     The apk original not runing focus 40 and focus 14. This versión
>run focus 40, in my house  try to focus 14 and informe you.

Okay. It was a general problem, so I'm now quite sure that adding the
permission has fixed it. We'll know for sure when you can test the Focus 14.

Do you happen to have any other braille device that works without the
permission? If so, which one?