[BRLTTY] the letter "o" not registering when typed from other keyboards on powerpc mac mini running debian jessie

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Sun Jul 5 22:27:59 EDT 2015

I think it might have been in preferences. But I did try it without the braille keybard specification and "o" still didn't print when using a keyboard other than the braille edge one. But I'll make sure keytable is off and try again here in the next day or two.

--
Cheryl

"Today, all sorts of subjects are eagerly pursued;.
but the knowledge of God is neglected….
Yet to know God is man's chief end, and justifies his existence.
Even if a hundred lives were ours,
this one aim would be sufficient for them all."
(Calvin: commentary on Jeremiah 9:24.)