[BRLTTY] Avout context menu on android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jul 6 18:46:51 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Carles Borrell i Castells on 2015/07/06 at 23:00 +0200]

>I go to space letter p, go to menu options, go to show submenu sices and
>parcked this on, and saved changes,

I'm not sure what that has to do with the context menu issue. It means that
brltty's preferences menu will show the full sizes of its submenus. That's
completely internal to brltty.

>but in app sms, i localized a sms, i press space and key 10 routing but it
>does nothink.

Do you know what, exactly, needs to be done on the screen to achieve what
you're looking for?

What are you doing to select the SMS?